Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Muffys favourite day!!!


Muffy recently turned 5 in the most fantastic fairy party that a little girl could want her very first "school friends" party.
She had such an awsome day with all her best girls and boys the kids had a great time and while the stress of the preplanning gave me a small hernia (im seriously exagerating) it honnestly was the most fun ever.


All the little girls were in absolute awe of her cake whilst it gave my mum and I some real issues during its creation in the end its the birthday girls opinion that counts.
I love hosting my childrens parties I secretly think that is what i was put on this earth for I love children and I love seeing thier little faces at parties and events like this and for me its such bliss to be the hostess I love organising from start to finish even the little touches such as my home made pinata its what I do and I wouldnt be me without this aspect of my life.



The boys loved my dragon pinata he even proved more difficult to break than i had imagined never the less the fun was endless watching thier little faces light up with every possible chance of it breaking and the lolly delights spilling out.
The girls had a blast with our amazing fairy photographer she captured my daughters true personality in all the photos she took she has a real flair for photography and I definatley very spoilt when she happens to be my very best friend I have no doubt she will make an amazing career out of her work (luv ya ash) xox

And at the end of the day all three of my adorable angels were extrememly happy it was a really great day celebrated by family and friends even new friends she got some amazing gifts and was truly blessed by all that attended I cant wait for many more parties to plan for my muffy especially my little ones first birthday its going to be another amazing milestone that is our lives:)

No comments:

Post a Comment