Sunday, June 27, 2010

Its a brand new day!!


Okay so its blog fever apparently i have caught it as well I will admit its the inspiration from my best friends blog that gave this bug to me so therefore I hold no responsiblility for getting on the bloggin wagon:)

I have had a few blogs before but honnestly time just gets away from you and I didnt update them as often as I could have:)

So I guess for all intensive purposes this is our introduction Im Molpa as im affectionaltly known by my mother the Queen or Matriarch of this wonderfull little family then there is DH (Dear Husband) our wonderful provider and protector and giver of all things funny, theres our oldest son Jappie (jamie) he will be 8 soon his maturity amazes me everyday he is so much like DH, Then there is our beautiful fairy Muffy (caitlyn) the newly turned five year old who is our challenge but everyday she grows that little bit more into the amazing woman i know she will become last but most definatley not the least is our baby chucky doll ( joshua) so affectionatley nicknamed by DH due to his beautifull locks of red hair he is a mischevious bright very placid little boy and at 11months soon to be one Im still in awe of how much he has grown since the day They put him in my arms when he came into this world:)

So with that said and done its all about us our adventures our trials and tribulations as a family im excited to share our life again :)

Thats me for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment