Monday, June 28, 2010

Girlfriends:)



Girlfriends. Arnt they just the most important thing a girl needs in her life I know for me I love my girls they are my greatest supporters and confidants and when I am down I can always count on my girls to pick me up again.

This got me thinking to my daugther although only 5 she has an amazing knack for picking some of the most amazing little women to be as her "girlfriends" muffy likes to pick her friends with alot of attention to thier little personalities being such a strong willed little redhead as it is you have to have a bold and outgoing personality to make it alongside muffy.
We have her girls over for sleepovers everynow and again and it always brings me back to my own memories when I was a wee lass having my girls sleepover talking till the wee hours about all things girly how I miss those days.

I posed this question to my best girlfriend the other day " Are we as mummies still allowed to have a sleepover"??? She just laughed and said " Im not sure". I think we should be able to regardless of our age how nice it would be to get together even with our little girls and have a mummy daughter sleepover ( im keeping this in mind for a upcomming event in my calender) it would be so lovely to have a sleepover with my girlfriends again with thier little daughters a nice memory maker.

Something to ponder for all you mummies with daughters?????

2 comments:

  1. :) Looks like I know what we'll be doing in the next week!! :) SLEEP OVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you guess my lovely:)It will be really fun I think:)

    ReplyDelete